Browsing!

Wow, it has been a while since I updated this blog. It also has been a while since I made some updates on the site.

In this update I made it possible to browse search links that you can add. I hope by now you understand what I mean by "search links". If not, I will try to explain it quickly.
Lets say that you stream your favorite episodes on different sites. When an episode is released, you don't want to search for this one on all the different stream sites. To solve this problem you add sites to your eptracker-account. This way, when an episode is released, you click the different links on the eptracker home page and you will be redirected to the different search sites.

At first you could only manually add the search sites. Now I've made it possible to browse all other sites that other users are using. Maybe one user is using a site which is very interesting for you to use, you'll never know...

I think it is very difficult to explain the concept of search links. I hope you guys understand, and if you don't, let me know and I will try to explain some more.

Head over to the browse section here to check it out!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Copyright © Eptracker blog