Site launched!

Hey guys,

Just a few minutes ago I deleted the construction page so you are now able to access the site. I hope you like it. I put in a lot of work to get to this point.

If you had an account on the old site, it has been converted to the new one. All your shows and links are still available.

And if you are new, please register and add some shows. Then add some sites where you like to go for information/streaming/downloading. The homepage will tell you all the good stuff. Which episodes released this day and it will provide you with the links to the other websites.

Contributing to the site is possible now. I've made a feature so that you can upload the title card of a show (if we haven't got one already). This wasn't working on the old site, unfortunately. If you hover over a "no-picture" image, an upload button will appear. Click this and you're able to upload.

I'm working on remaking the watchlist page. I don't know if this feature was used a lot but my intentions are to bring it back.

Maybe you'll find a problem on the site. Something that isn't working or doing what it supposed to do. You can report it over here.

Then, I really like to hear your reaction. Let me know with a comment down below. Or if you want to send me a private message with ideas or anything else, you can use the contact form on the site.

I hope you guys like it!

2 reacties:

Unknown zei

Dude, I love your work; love it when it was you stream it, and I love it now. And please bring the watchlist back, I'm the one that suggested it to you 'bout a year ago and I got to admit I'm quite lost without it; I haven't seen almost any shows since you remodeled because I only see them online when I get a chance.
Kudos on the new site btw, keep up the good work.

Alex

martijn zei

Thanks, nice to hear that you like it mate. Well I'm working on it. The watchlist will have a brand new look. I've set up a preview over here http://imgur.com/KDmcrn6

It will take a couple of days to finish I think :)

Een reactie posten

Copyright © Eptracker blog